Nationaljobs is committed to stand true on all the promises to its esteemed customers. However, inadvertently, should we rarely fall short of your expectations resulting into a grievance, we shall address it on priority.
This document aims at laying a strong foundation for nationaljobs to address your complaints and grievances though a proper mechanism and also to incorporate your feedback in improvising ourselves further.
Our policy on grievance redressal follows the under noted principles:
- All our customers shall always be treated fairly and with empathy.
- All escalations and complaints must be dealt with an open mind, with courtesy and in a timely manner.
- We must remain accountable to our customers, by committing ourselves to pre-defined service-level performance; failing which our customers shall have a right to complain to us.
- We must inform our customers about the channels to escalate their complaints, concerns and grievances within nationaljobs and their legal rights, if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their matter.
- All employees at nationaljobs must work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the customers.
To err is human.
While, everyone at nationaljobs aspires for “Perfection”; but we may rarely cause a gap between the promised service levels and the service levels actually offered. Since we are dealing with humans, a lot of grievances may arise due to the attitudinal and the way we communicate. It may also happen due to the actual errors across the system.
Our customers have complete authority to file a complaint and share their feedback, if they are disappointed by our services. They may express their complaint/ feedback in writing, email, or on nationaljobs.in.
Awareness of Grievance Redressal System
We shall always ensure that our customers have an available mechanism to raise their voice. Such information shall, however, might undergo an amendment without an explicit communication to the customers. All customers are requested to spare some time to understand our framework to address their complaints / grievances. All such information shall be available on nationaljobs.in.
Sensitizing staff on handling complaints
Everyone at nationaljobs, none exempted, undergoes regular training to ensure that they are equipped to handle the customer queries and grievances properly. They are encouraged to take all steps to help us in building the customer trust and confidence, in nationaljobs. This reflects in both the operations as well as the customer communications. We regularly, look into the top reasons behind the customer queries, complaints and grievance and work upon to eliminate the root causes, thereof.
How to reach nationaljobs Grievance Redressal Team [Level 1]
- Over Phone – Customer Success Team- Customers may call us on XXXXXXXXXX (Call Charges as applicable apply), between 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM, 7 Days working (National Holidays excluded)
- Over Email –Sending us an email on email@example.com
- Contact Us Section-Customers may submit their feedback, complaint or grievance on Contact Us section over https://nationaljobs.in
Estimated time taken to address your queries, concerns, complaints
Suitable timelines have been set for every matter, depending upon the expected time required for the investigations to resolve the same. Following are the estimated timelines at various levels of queries/escalations:
- First response to a user’s query/ concern – 24 hours on a working day
- Follow-up queries – 48 hours on a working day
- Escalated cases – 7 working days
- Customer grievances – 15 working days
- NEFT to user’s bank account – 7 working days
Our esteemed customers are requested to raise the concern to next level, only if they do not get a resolution within the time frame mentioned above. This will help us in resolving your concern in a smoother way.
In the unfortunate instance of a delayed resolution to the customer complaint/grievance, within the stipulated time-frame or if they are not satisfied with the solution provided by us, they may approach our tiered redressal system or other legal avenues available within India, for the grievance redressal.
In order to make nationaljobs redressal channels more effective, a structured system has been established, to ensure that the complaints are redressed seamlessly and well within the stipulated timeframe.
Level 1: As detailed in above section.
Level 2: Click here to escalate* an existing ticket to nationaljobs Grievance Officer. OR write to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Applicable only when the level wise escalation has been followed for the customer. It is also recommended that the customer writes his/her complaint reference number provided by our system, in all further communication with us regarding a particular matter. This enables us to get more details about the customer and the query quickly and helps to resolve the matter faster.
Level 3: Please write to email@example.com
Our esteemed customers may also address their queries, feedback, complaints or grievance to:
Director, nationaljobs Payment Solutions Private Limited
Udyog Vihar, Phase V, Gurgaon (Haryana)