Interviews are an important part of your job explore; it is the ultimate chance to sell yourself on a face-to-face basis. They should not be viewed as a one-sided inquiring with ruthless questioning; slightly they should be qualified as an open forum for mutual information flow. Training or preparation is the first important step towards a booming interview. There is no justification or explanation for a applicant possessing little or no information about the organization with whom they are interviewing.
Too many candidates mistakenly believe that being called in for an interview is being guaranteed a position. Nothing could be further from the truth. You might be the last person on a short list of candidates. Your skills, knowledge, and abilities are good – but not a perfect match for the company. However, the hiring manager is interested enough to meet with you and allow you to sell yourself to the company.
Clearing an interview round is the last and the most critical step. An outstanding interview session requires effective homework, ideal presentation and the right soft skills. This online course helps you to deliver an error free interview. With its guided learning and instant feedback approach, this program empowers you with the confidence and the soft skills required for doing well in session.
This course aims at preparing learners for their upcoming job interviews. Comprehensive coverage of topics for all pre- interviews, at the interview & post interview stages.
- Are they any academic prerequisites?
- This course is for all those who want to learn etiquettes. Each course is recommended for specific audience. This course is ideal for professionals or fresher who are planning to enter corporate world. Graduates, Post-graduates, working professionals looking to improve their communication skill.
- What Infrastructure do I need to attend this session?
- You will need a PC/laptop with webcam, headset or speakers.
- What is the validity of the course?
- The course is valid for 6 months.
- How do I login to the course?
- User Id and password will be sent to your registered email ID. Using your ID and password you can start your course.
- Can I run the course on multiple PCs?
- Yes, the course can be run using your log in credentials. It is not bind to the system.
- Can I repeat the exercises within the course?
- What if I have an academic query or I need some assistance?
- In case of an academic query, we’ll get your queries addressed from our course experts. For this, please email us on email@example.com.